The 9th Kyiv Criminal Law Forum will become a center for discussion of reforms in criminal justice, international legal aspects in criminal practice; successful cases of defense in cases of corruption crimes; modern technologies and communications, as well as other pressing issues of criminal law on December 6.
With reference to Ukrainian Bar association, ZiB reports :The 9th Kyiv Criminal Law Forum will be held on December 6, 2019 at the Depot conference hall (Kiev, Antonovicha St., 50).
Time of entry: 09:00 – 17:40
Speakers: representatives of the Verkhovna Rada, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau, the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office, the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption, judges of the Supreme Court, the High Anti-Corruption Court, investigative judges of various instances, representatives of law enforcement agencies, prosecutors and leading counsels.
– A year of change: what’s new in criminal justice?
– Cases of effective defense in criminal proceedings.
– “Anti-corruption wars”: successful defense cases of the last year.
– Modern technologies and communications in criminal justice.
– Actual issues in the field of criminal procedure (re-qualification, delineation of a bribe and its provocation, procedural sabotage, resolution of a conflict of interest in criminal proceedings of the White Collar Crime category, criminal liability for raiding, etc.)
You will find 5 sessions, 40+ speakers and experts, more than 200 participants, interesting formats:
– Public Talks
– Discussion of current issues of the Criminal Procedure Code and the Criminal Code of Ukraine
– Legal Practice.
– Consideration of attorney notes: what can be useful for a lawyer during client defense
General partners: Advocates union «Barristers», EQUITY Law firm