OSCE: both sides of the conflict in Donbas violate ceasefire

The OSCE Special Representative Martin Saydik told the journalists in Minsk that there were almost five thousand instances of violation of ceasefire in Donbas over the last twenty-four hours.

Saydik made such statement at the end of the next round of negotiations of the Trilateral Contact Group, according to “ BBC ”.

“There are 4,7 thousand violations detected in just one day. This is simply terrifying”, he said.

According to the European diplomat, both warring parties are violating ceasefire agreement.

Saydik claimed that the situation had exacerbated even more since April 6.

He pointed out that the shootouts once again involved the heavy weapons, which had previously been withdrawn from the front lines in accordance with the previous arrangements, yet made a comeback to the front lines from the storage once again.

Saydik added that the intense fire in Donbas prevented the process of demining and reconstruction of the infrastructure facilities in the districts involved in the conflict.

 

Source: Ukrainian Pravda

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone